Wednesday, January 18, 2012

On Hiatus


Been about two weeks since my last entry. I was away from the office for both quick vacation and business trips. Me and family were on the for almost one week started early Monday morning where headed to Genting Highlands for one night stop. Then to KL for two days before  headed south to Pasir Gudang for also for a night stay. There met up with old friend Baharudin who was my classmate during matriculation days. Che Din and family truly been a great host. Thanks bro. Then after settled everything we drove back to Penang. But exhausted already overcame me where decided to have another one night stay at KL before heading back to Penang.

It was great trip for me and family. May be I write more later together with some pics.

So was that a hiatus?

No comments: