Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Eden Alarms Hazard


Eden Hazard ready to quit Lille
31 October 2011


EDEN HAZARD has alerted the Premier League's top clubs by revealing he will move abroad at the end of the season. The Lille midfielder, 20, is one of the most talented young players in Europe.

He has been tracked by Real Madrid, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and both Manchester clubs in recent years.

And despite being under contract until 2015, the Belgian is ready to move on.

Hazard said: "I feel ready to make it to the next level at a big club.

"I stayed in Lille this season because there were still things I had to work on, things to prove. But now, I'm ready."

Hazard has been linked with a move to Lille's big-spending French rivals Paris St Germain.

But he added: "Paris is not for now. Paris is magical, as they say. Of course it attracts me, but for now, no.

"In France I do not want to build a rival club to Lille. After France, I want to go abroad."

I like this young Belgian. For me is he the most suitable player that  could replace Scholes. Hazard is known for his creativity, speed and technical ability and he is described in some newspaper like fearless, explosive attacking midfielder who can change the game with a turn of pace or a dribble. He is also known as  a defender’s nightmare.


He also could play as a winger. His skills and dribbles has some resembles  of Christiano Ronaldo. United needs this guy and he will suit United kind of play very well.

I'm hoping that United made a move to sign to guy. He will would be a very valuable player to United.



No comments: