Tuesday, August 23, 2011

United 3-0 Spurs



I missed this early morning game.  Get so tired after combating through the heavy traffics from Bayan Baru to my mother house. After slowly crawl especially from 2/3 of the bridge towards the mainland up until Seberang Jaya had left me very exhausted physical and more in mentally. After iftar and terawih my body and mind demanded a full rest in form of sleeping. I obliged but hoping to wake up at three for the game. Unfortunately when I woke up the game just finished with commentators putting the last words before signing off. Then patiently screening for the result through all sport channels in Astro. After a while saw a crawler revealing the home win for United with result of 3-0. Hahaha time for Sahur then.

Arrived at office straight away looking for the highlights and reports.  Very impressive performance by United young team based from the reports and highlights. Two goals came from header that unchallenged by Spurs defenders. The second goal more appealing, a back heel from Welbeck and finished by Anderson.

Well done. Glory Glory Man United. 


No comments: