Friday, April 2, 2010

Jose Mourinho Resigns and Take Over Real Madrid

Jose Mourinho Resigns As Coach Of Inter To Take Over At Real Madrid



‘The Special One’ has sensationally quit the Nerazzurri for the Blancos…
 
Portuguese coach Jose Mourinho has sent shockwaves through the world of football by resigning as coach of Inter, and revealing he will be the next coach of Real Madrid.

Mourinho has cited a number of reasons for his decision to leave the Serie A leaders. They include his troubled relationship with the Italian media, his recent falling out with Mario Balotelli, the discovery that his home telephone had been bugged by club president Massimo Moratti, as well as an “offer he couldn’t refuse” from Real Madrid.

“I have resigned as coach of Inter with immediate effect. I leave now. I told my players last night after the game [against CSKA Moscow in the Champions League]. I then told Massimo Moratti while he was entertaining some oiligarchs in the hospitality suite,” Mourinho told Goal.com.
“The truth is that I have had enough of Italy. I am [the] best coach in [the] world, a phenomenon, but I have been treated with absolutely zero respect from day one.

“Instead the media shows respect to losers. Ranieri has won just a little tin cup in 80 years and they speak of him as a God. They talk of him being Italy coach after Lippi! Leonardo has won zeru tituli, Macaroni couldn’t even beat Fulham!

 
The so called Special One had quit Inter. Though I dont really like him but he is one of the kind. Made the world of football colourful. But he is proven master of tactitician. Not so sure he will be successful in Madrid the club where I could not remember there was a manager that can be called as successful.
 
So good luck Jose.


No comments: