Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Adam Harith

Actually I kinda sad because I lost my hp memory card. Inside treasured some magical and wonderful moment in form of still picture and video clip. Especially Adam's where I purposely bought the RM850 hp just because of him. I'm so dummy in taking picture more over to talk about DSLR stuff. The best solution for me that time was to have a hp that could capture video and picture. So many things captured in that tiny 1G chip. Adam flip over, Adam started walking. Still made me sad when think over it. But memory inside me will never lost.

Adam as he is in November 2009

2 comments:

lin / leen / lyn / put ...:-) said...

salam...hi adam dear n hi abah adam..hehhee..wahhhh dah ada blog tapi tak war war kan pun....nasib gatai tangan click sana sini n becoz of that MU post, that i am here ...

anyway keep posting especially bout mimi and adam...and of course about MU.....glory glory.....

jan said...

salam

thanks leen...tak sangka ada orang lain leh jumpa blog ni hehe